Re: Split part of sys/eventfd.h into bits/eventfd.h

> > I think it's nicer to 0-pad out the integer constants so that all the ones
> > near each other use the same number of digits.  Some of the kernel headers
> > are consistent that way while others are not, but there's no reason not to
> > make ours more uniformly pleasant to read.
>
> They still won't actually line up unless space padding is added before or
> after the '=' in the enum - should that be added as well?

I don't particularly favor that, though I don't object to it.  IMHO the
main thing is when eyeballing a string of digits it's error-prone to be
counting 0s and looking at two of them with the same number of digits the
mind has an easier time comparing them.