x86 maintainers

The list of architecture maintainers at
<http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/MAINTAINERS> does not include anyone for
i386 or x86_64.  I think all architectures should have maintainers (quite
likely the same people for both i386 and x86_64, though that's not
required) - any volunteers or nominations of people with appropriate x86
architecture expertise?

The responsibilities of architecture maintainers include reviewing changes
to architecture-specific code - thus you'd need to review the x32 support,
in particular, when that is submitted.  In general it's a good idea for
such maintainers to make sure their architecture is in good shape in
advance of a release, although enough people test on i386/x86_64 I doubt
they will get in particularly bad shape.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com