Re: Use of assignments in Bugzilla

I generally agree with all that, with the exception of the admin component.
I think that one should be default-assigned to someone who promises to deal
with admin issues fairly promptly.  Carlos has as much as so promised already.

It should go without saying, but probably doesn't, that all these new
policy decisions ought to be explained somewhere on the wiki.

Also, since it's not visible in bugzilla itself to unprivileged users, the
wiki should list who is on each default-CC list and explicitly say how a
person can get themselves added (filing an admin bug is probably the thing
to say is the official procedure).

Thanks,
Roland