Re: Use of assignments in Bugzilla

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012, Roland McGrath wrote:

> It should go without saying, but probably doesn't, that all these new
> policy decisions ought to be explained somewhere on the wiki.

I have been documenting these things on
<http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/bugzilla/procedures> and
<http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Bug_Triage> as soon as it seemed there
was some consensus on an issue.  At least as regards SUSPENDED, Carlos
followed up with refining the documentation to follow his refinement for
how SUSPENDED is used.

> Also, since it's not visible in bugzilla itself to unprivileged users, the
> wiki should list who is on each default-CC list and explicitly say how a
> person can get themselves added (filing an admin bug is probably the thing
> to say is the official procedure).

Yes, this should be documented.

--
Joseph S. Myers