Re: Using attribute cleanup for rounding mode save/restore

> On 03/06/12 14:27, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Is there a reason we don't just make the sysdeps defns of libc_feupdateenv
> > et al be inlines instead of macros?
>
> Probably just to make them easy to override.

Oh, yeah.  Well, there's a dozen ways to skin that cat.  An obvious one is
to put the bodies in macros and have the common file define inlines using
those.  But I tend to think it's nicer to use solutions wherein you can
write the actual code in functions rather than macros, for conservation
of the world supply of backslashes and so forth.

Your example doesn't seem particularly bad to me.

Thanks,
Roland