Re: Building libstdc++ with current glibc, NULL and pthread.h

On Fri, 9 Mar 2012, Roland McGrath wrote:

> The change seems fine.  But I think the log entry should have an explicit
> pointer to the POSIX interpretation citation by way of rationale.

I've committed it with references in the log to

https://www.opengroup.org/sophocles/show_mail.tpl?CALLER=index.tpl&source=L&listname=austin-group-l&id=17302

and the two relevant POSIX interpretations.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com