Re: PATCH: Sync time/mktime.c with gnulib

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012, Roland McGrath wrote:

> > 2012-03-15  H.J. Lu  <hongjiu.lu@intel.com>
> >
> > 	* time/mktime.c: Sync with gnulib mktime.c at commit
> > 	a7967a2cf0998b6c157c7cf8e1d8d9d11dab30b0.
>
> IMHO this needs to go in as several separate changes with individual
> review.  It looks like a lot of the diff is just trivial indentation fixes,
> which can go in without particular review, making the substantial diffs
> far easier to read.

The indentation fixes appear to be changing tabs to spaces.  I think the
glibc style is to indent with tabs but the gnulib style is to indent with
spaces.  (I don't see where in gnulib's config/srclist-update that style
change is handled when updating from sources upstream of gnulib, but I
assume it's automated somewhere in gnulib's update process.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com