Re: Disable Bessel function TLOSS errors in POSIX mode

On 03/16/2012 05:31 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
No-one commented on my message
<http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-02/msg00512.html>  about TLOSS
errors from Bessel functions.  Now that sincos is fixed for all
floating-point formats, it's possible to make changes for that issue and
add testcases in the normal way without the tests failing because of
sincos inaccuracy.  I propose this patch which addresses those nine bugs
by disabling the TLOSS errors in POSIX mode (the default libm error
handling mode) the way they are disabled in IEEE mode (so they will still
occur in SVID and XOPEN modes).

Tested x86 and x86_64 and ulps updated accordingly.

I agree that this is the best approach. The patch is fine.

thanks,
Andreas