Re: The GNU C Library 2.16 release plan.

On 5/7/2012 3:54 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
>> I have many x32 patches waiting to be reviewed and submitted.
>> What should we do about them?
>
> I intend to catch up on a lot of such backlog this week.  That said, I
> don't think it's realistic to expect the review and necessary reworking
> of details to be in shape in a week from today.  With some focus, I
> imagine we can get it done in two or three weeks.  That might fit into
> something close enough to Carlos's proposed schedule, with a bit of
> slushiness in the definition of "freeze".

Roland,

That's fine with me.

Part of the goal of declaring a tentative freeze date is to see who speaks up and to tally up what's left to review or commit for 2.16.

So for now it seems like we have a lot of x32 patches that are not reviewed.

H.J.,

Could you file one master bug in bugzilla with references to all of the patches that need reivew?

Please give this bug a target milestone of 2.16.

That way I can track it from here:
http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?list_id=4138&field0-0-0=target_milestone&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=SUSPENDED&bug_status=WAITING&bug_status=REOPENED&type0-0-0=substring&value0-0-0=2.16

Where I currently see 11 bugs pending for 2.16.

Of which 5 are assigned to me.

Cheers,
Carlos.
--