Re: How to do the sunrpc revert?

If it's done (which I've said I'm against), then it certainly should
not be done as an attempt to undo the work done in 2.14.  If anything,
it should be the minimum necessary to restore the API availability,
while not being too desperately unclean--so perhaps more than the
minimal patch that Fedora and OpenSUSE are using, but closer to that
than to the pre-2.14 state.  We still want to remove sunrpc from the
libc API as soon as it's convenient to do so, not prepare to support
it forever.

Thanks,
Roland