RE: Add STB_SECONDARY to gABI

In this case we should just mention that "secondary reference (STB_SECONDARY/SHN_UNDEF) has lower precedence than a global or weak reference". We cannot keep point number 5 (as it appears now) under differences because gABI already says "Unresolved weak symbols
have a zero value". So either remove point number 5 under differences or change it to something discussed above.

--
Supra