Re: RFC: manual/contrib.texi

The overall structure looks great to me.  That has various typos, including
one that will break Texinfo formatting.  Those should be obvious to find,
so I won't bother citing them.  Also, @var{ANYTHING} should be consistent
with the rest: @var{anything}.  I'll leave the rest for a day when I'm
feeling more like being pedantic about typesetting and phraseology.

Some of the credits are for people who contributed ports that we've since
removed.  I certainly don't mind continuing to recognize them even though
we're no longer benefitting from their past contributions.  But I think the
mentions should say they are for obsolete code we're no longer distributing.

Thanks,
Roland