Re: PATCH: Add LOAD_ARG[1-6]_TYPE and x32 posix_fallocate.c

> That means we will generate "movq" instead of "movl" on user
> uint32_t/kernel uint64_t arguments with a REX byte which x32
> doesn't need.

I see.  Well, if you want to avoid this then you can do the work.
But what you proposed is just too ugly.  Instead you can e.g. give
the syscall macros a variant that takes a macro argument for the
type of each parameter, and make the existing syscall macros just
invoke that with 'long int'.  Or come up with something else, but
not something so dismally ugly.

Thanks,
Roland