Re: PATCH: Make chunk size a multiple of MALLOC_ALIGNMENT

The change looks OK to me, though I don't really understand the context
adequately.  It would be good if someone else could review it too.

Do you think you can write an isolated regression test case for this?
It would only fail on x32 before the change, but that's still useful.

Thanks,
Roland