Re: Weekday/Workday for EU locales in glibc

On 05/24/2012 02:03 PM, Petr Baudis wrote:
Hi!

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 11:57:17AM -0600, Jeff Law wrote:
Unless objections are noted, the plan is to fix these locals on June
6, 2012.  If you're objecting to a fix, please state specifically
which locale(s) you believe should not be changed and why.

Excellent, thanks for doing this!

   However, the trunk freeze is planned on June 4, isn't it? So it should
land in trunk sooner (ideally leave few days buffer to allow for delays,
I'd say).
Carlos wanted a 2wk warning period. When combined with a short vacation I have planned at the start of June, well, you end up with a June 6 date.

I can certainly post the patch to fix the EU locales prior to disappearing and let Carlos or someone else run with it on the 4th or just prior to the 4th if they want.
jeff