Trunk frozen starting tomorrow! No new features!

H.J.,

I saw a recent post from you that the x32 work is now all checked into trunk.

Could you please confirm?

If x32 is ready to go I would like to go ahead with the v2 schedule [1]

Jeff,

Are your locale patches committed?

Paul,

Are all of your reviewed and acknowledged patches committed?

Ryan,

Are your Power math library fixes checked in?

Andreas,

Have you made progress on the bugs you pointed out earlier? I have the remaining blocker on my plate.

Community,

Are there any objections with freezing trunk starting tomorrow?

[2] http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-05/msg00608.html

Cheers,
Carlos.
--