Re: Adding systemd unit files for nscd

On 06/14/2012 12:39 AM, Allan McRae wrote:
I have noticed a number of Linux distributions starting to ship systemd
files for nscd.

To save each distribution having to generate/locate a copy of these
files, would it be acceptable to include them in glibc and take the
usual approach of having them installed when configuring the build with
--with-systemdsystemunitdir?

If so, I can review all the versions currently floating about and come
up with an appropriate version to include and do the necessary patching
of configure and Makefiles.
Attached are the Fedora nscd.service & nscd.socket files for systemd.

jeff