Re: Weekday/Workday for EU locales in glibc

On 05/30/2012 07:30 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
On 5/30/2012 1:36 AM, Jeff Law wrote:
Are we even discussing these topics on the right list?  Half of the
mails in CC bounced,
Vast majority bounced.  I think even the one gent who was responsible
for most of the locales bounced :(

Would you please be so kind as to checkin patches that remove emails that bounce and set them to libc-alpha@sourceware.org? This is the kind of obvious patch that you can checkin without review.
Do you want this to wait until after 2.16 is released? I've got a patch which fixes the bug contact address and starts the removal of maintainers which are no longer reachable (just their email/phone #, leaving their names for historical reference).

Jeff