Re: glibc-ports-merge branch available for testing

So far I've only seen confirmations from two people that the branch is as
expected for the merge.  Now, those two are the git experts who proposed
recipes for doing the merge in the first place, but does anyone else wish
to check anything about the merge before I push it to master and (as
requested by Carlos) do the other steps required to reopen master for 2.17
development.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com