Re: SH build problem with fanotify_mark

> OK, so the problem is "scheduled to be solved".

In fact, it should be solved now.

> Sorry, that was ambiguous: my question was meant the other way round,
> whether you prefer having the @@... syntax used in SH's syscalls.list
> over changing all other architectures' Versions files for the sake of
> properly versioning SH's fanotify_mark symbol.  I think that with the
> stub-syscalls.c issue (nearly) resolved, it is indeed clearer to confine
> the issue to the SH syscalls.list (as we have done with the @@...
> syntax).

The status quo is indeed better.  I'm not really convinced that it's the
best thing for the general case.  It might be best overall if we changed
something about Versions files so that a more-specific sysdeps file could
specify a newer default version for a symbol than a less-specific one does.

Thanks,
Roland