Re: PATCH: optimized sincosf with SSE for x86_64 and x86_32

On Sat, 8 Sep 2012, Dmitrieva Liubov wrote:

> 4. Fix latent bugs we have already discussed  regarding with wrong
> using of sincosf routine for subnormal arguments.

Those should be fixed separately, in a patch that fixes the affected
functions for all of float, double and long double rather than letting the
float versions diverge from the double and long double versions.  To keep
down divergence, the versions fixed should include
sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-128ibm/{s_ctanhl.c,s_ctanl.c} as well.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com