Re: Support cross-testing

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012, Roland McGrath wrote:

> In the pro forma trivia department, I'm not at all sure about the propriety
> of crediting someone in ChangeLog entries using an email address he no
> longer has (especially when it's with a date years after he did the

I think using the email address that was applicable when someone did the
work is pretty standard.  And this version is still pretty close to his
original changes (although it's certainly possible that as bits are split
out / reworked, they may end up a lot less similar).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com