Re: Use $(run-via-rtld-prefix) in posix/globtest.sh

Just passing down $(run-program-prefix) is an obviously correct cleanup for
the status quo.  So start there, and that covers most of the places you had
to touch the script.  How best to deal with environment variables and the
like remains an open question.  The introduction of run-via-rtld-prefix
into the script prejudges how we'll decide to address that even though it
is not being addressed here.  When we figure out how to handle the
environment issue for tests generally, you'll just have that one place in
this script to touch again to comport with that new scheme.

Thanks,
Roland