Re: Don't set resource limits in tst-oddstacklimit-ENV

Make the top line of each new file a descriptive comment.
Two spaces after a sentence in comments.

The test should probably fail, and should certainly at least print a
complaint, if the hard limit precludes actually doing the test
meaningfully.  There's no point in running tst-basic1 if you haven't
changed the limit--it's already been run that way.

Using system rather than just exec'ing the test seems dubious to me.  It's
certainly a nightmare with any nontrivial command line that could have
quoting issues.  You seemed to imply that we have other cases already using
system for this, which is no less troublesome but perhaps reason enough to
fry that fish another day.

Thanks,
Roland