Remove PowerPC sysdep files for GNU Hurd and GNU Mach (was: What is glibc-ports?)

Hi!

On Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:53:38 +0200, I wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:45:17 +0000 (UTC), "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph@codesourcery.com> wrote:
> > The same applies in sysdeps/mach (there's no vaguely functional current
> > Hurd port to any architecture other than x86, why are there mach/powerpc
> > and mach/hurd/powerpc directories there?  bitrotten GCC support for other
> > architectures or Hurd was deprecated and removed).
>
> I agree there is no use in keeping the PowerPC Mach/Hurd bits alive, and
> spending maintenance time on these files.  I'll propose a patch to remove
> them en bloc.

As one would hope, doing so doesn't cause any differences for a x86 GNU
Hurd build.  I also grepped the source tree to make sure that no other
file references one of the removed files, which didn't find any such
cases, as one would hope.  OK to push?

	* sysdeps/mach/hurd/powerpc: Remove directory.
	* sysdeps/mach/powerpc: Likewise.

[Uninteresting diff omitted.]

GrÃÃe,
 Thomas