Re: musl - and menchmarking libc

On Wed, Sep 05, 2012 at 09:28:57AM +0200, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> FYI: I just got pointed to musl - a smallish libc:
> http://www.etalabs.net/musl/
>
> It links to a comparison of libc versions and also to a benchmark:
> http://www.etalabs.net/libc-bench.html
>
> I didn't investigate further whether this is usefull but found it
> interesting enough to share,

I've updated the comparison table with a new section, "behavior on
resource exhaustion", which is an area where it would be nice to see
glibc improve a bit. So far it just contains a few areas where I'm
aware of problems in at least one libc, but I'm working to expand it:

http://www.etalabs.net/compare_libcs.html

Rich