Re: Update --version copyright dates for memusagestat and pcprofiledump

That's fine.  But we really ought to consolidate the code so there aren't
many places to update the year.  (A few years ago I suggested that and Uli
said he liked the annual ritual of updating all the years by hand.  I don't
think there is anyone active now who is attached to such a ritual.)

I suppose this is reasonably considered part of the wider consolidation I
recently suggested for version and bug-reporting info printing in all the
various places.

Thanks,
Roland