Re: [BZ #13759] Update for ug_CN locale

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com> wrote:
> On 11/19/2012 08:11 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for all of your locales update work!
>
> Unfortunately I'll be busy the next two weeks or so, so doubt that I can
> continue this. There should be some more low hanging fruits in bugzilla and
> I invite others to look for them,

Andreas,

I have a strong focus on L10n and I am very grateful for the attention
you've paid to the tickets on the stuff that ends up in the localedata
folder.  You have earned at least a two week break from it and I think
you've set a fine example for other glibc maintainers to follow.

After some initial trepidation, I am very encouraged to see patches
(and entirely new locales) landing in glibc.  I want to thank you for
helping me become a better contributor and I look forward to working
with the glibc team to improve the coverage scope and quality of the
glibc locale information for the benefit of all users.

Warmest Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator