Re: tree freezing...

> Agreed. Adding Marcus and Steve to the CC for a heavier-handed approach.
>
> Marcus, Steve,
>
> Can you please comment on the status of AArch64?

Thanks for waiting for us to get AArch64 into the tree.

All of the original AArch64 port originally submitted is now
committed.  There is some follow up required to address comments
raised by Richard H and Andreas against the AArch64 specific maths
functions patch I committed yesterday.  I intend to address those
comments this morning.

Steve was going to put together a patch to set FLAG_AARCH64_LIB64
appropriately. If folks are prepared to delay a few more days then it
would be nice to have that patch in before freeze.  Steve are you
working on that now or would you like me to pick it up?

Cheers
/Marcus