Re: tree freezing...

On 11/20/2012 10:27 PM, Roland McGrath wrote:
Around 10 packages needed to be fixed due to:

We should start capturing these kinds of details as release notes. Unless someone has a better idea, I'd suggest just using the wiki and pointing people to the URL in the release announcement.

good idea.

Wiki experts, what's the best place to add this information?

*    clock_gettime() was moved from librt to libc. Some configure
scripts check only whether clock_gettime is in librt and assume that
other functions like mq_gettattr() are in the same library. So, the
configure check for clock_gettime() in librt needs to be extended to
look for other functions as well.

This one in particular merits an example of how to fix up a configure script.

Andreas -- Andreas Jaeger aj@{suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany GF: Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB16746 (AG Nürnberg) GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F FED1 389A 563C C272 A126