If glibc had a logo what would it be?

Dear Community,

This week I ended up stuck at two airports with 9+
hours to kill and no batteries or power outlets.

After working through some bug triage ideas, and
two meals at the same airport restaurant (if you
can call them that), my mind started to wander.

When I created the linkedin group for glibc it had
an optional spot to put a logo, but we didn't have
one so I didn't put anything. When I created the
Ohloh project for glibc it also had a spot for a
logo. Logos are things people remember, and are
iconic representations of the work we do day-in
day-out.

If glibc had a logo what would it be?

My brainstorm looked like this:
- Keystone (holding up a bridge)
- Pillar (old greek style)
- Bird (which one?)
- Tree (soil == kernel, tree and above == userspace).
- Diamond

I liked the idea of a diamond, particularly because
one could write "ABIs are forever" as a witty tag-line
to the project (aside from all the other implied
meaning: clarity, durability, perfection etc.) :-)

To kick off the logo conversation I threw together
a quick logo in inkscape as an example. Yes, it is
OK to laugh at my graphic skills :-)

http://www.systemhalted.org/~carlos/glibc2.svg
http://www.systemhalted.org/~carlos/glibc-s2-med.png
http://www.systemhalted.org/~carlos/glibc-s2-small.png
http://www.systemhalted.org/~carlos/glibc-s2-tiny.png (retouched)

What logo would you choose for the project?

Cheers,
Carlos.