Bugs with patches

Hi,

I was looking through the bug tracker for some bugs with patches that
could use a follow-up a found there were actually quite a few more than
I expected so I made a wiki page with a list of them.  I intend to start
going through them (slowly) to filter out ones that still apply and
forward the ones that work here for some further review.

Here is the list for anyone interested:
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Development_Todo/Bugs_With_Patches

Allan