Re: Per-machine additions to CFLAGS-rtld.c being overridden.

On 01/08/2013 03:13 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> This looks exactly like the issue I raised in
> <http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2012-11/msg00798.html> - where I
> think no-one commented on a general rule for the ordering of contents of
> subdirectory Makefiles.

Thanks for this reminder Joseph.

My opinion is that sysdep makefile inclusion should come *after*
the setting of system-independent CFLAGS. This allows the sysdep
makefiles to override a CFLAGS value with something completely
different.

I don't know if this is possible since I haven't looked at the
code in detail.

Cheers,
Carlos.