Re: Query about glibc/localedata/CHECKSUMS

> On 01/29/2013 05:34 PM, Chris Leonard wrote:
> > Just checking in again.  Can anyone describe the current usage of the
> > CHECKSUMS file?
>
> I'm not aware of any usage. Roland, it seems you introduced it - do you
> remember anything?

I have no recollections about this file and I can't even deduce now why you
think it was me that added it (not that this in any way means that I did not).

> Otherwise let's remove it...

I can't see what it's possibly buying us.  It's certainly easy to
regenerate the file in the future if we find a reason to want it.

Has anyone asked on the libc-locales@sourceware.org list?
I'm not on that list, and have no idea if there is any activity there.

Thanks,
Roland