Question about prelink address layout

Hi,
 Sorry if its not proper to ask here.
 I have question regarding prelink virtual space address layout .
 I am using prelink in an arm linux environment.
I can see that prelink virtual memory slot is fixed in the prelink
source code(arch-arm.c) ie, 0x41000000-0x50000000 for arm.
With this,  prelinking was working fine for me with kernel
configurations (CONFIG_VMSPLIT_3G = y and  CONFIG_VMSPLIT_2G = y).
But when I changed my kernel configuration to CONFIG_VMSPLIT_1G=y, I
find that prelink checking is failed at runtime, because prelink
expects the libaries to be loaded at 0x41xxxxxx and it is not possible
to mmap in this address range in 1G/3G configuarion.
Is this virtual space address layout is fixed in prelink or can it be
configurable ?
Regards,
Vinitha