Re: Fix e_logl (128ibm) spurious underflow

On Wed, 27 Feb 2013, Adhemerval Zanella wrote:

> 2013-02-27  Adhemerval Zanella  <azanella@linux.vnet.ibm.com>
>
> 	* sysdeps/ieee754/ldbl-128ibm/e_logl.c (__ieee754_logl): Fix spurious
> 	underflow.
> 	* sysdeps/powerpc/fpu/libm-test-ulps: Update.

What is the bug report in Bugzilla for this issue, which presumably is
user-visible in a release so should have a bug report?  If there isn't
one, please file one; in any case, include the [BZ #N] annotation in the
ChangeLog entry (and a commit of a fix should include updating NEWS).
(If the issue isn't user-visible in a release and so doesn't need a bug
report, please explain why not.  But any bug being fixed that was
user-visible in a release should have a corresponding Bugzilla entry.)

In my view you should add a testcase for this issue for log to
libm-test.inc, even if there are tests for other functions that show the
problem as well.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com