Re: Create Linux common <bits/mman-linux.h>

On 03/04/2013 10:02 AM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> On Monday, March 04, 2013 09:11:53 Carlos O'Donell wrote:
>> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.com> wrote:
>>> I think the way I created the files - just deleting the common
>>> things from it, it should be safe. But I'll double check the diff
>>> tomorrow as well.
>>>
>>> Anybody else that wants to review this - or how shall we continue?
>>
>> I gave it a quick check against the constants I expected to be
>> different for each machine and it looks good to me.
>>
>> Like I said, the only thing I noticed was the MCL_* duplication
>> because one machine has it different, which is why I suggested making
>> a canonical file with all the constants, and have each machine
>> undefine those which are different.
>
> Let me rearrange the include order and then have an #ifndef MCL_ #define
> there - and then I'll think we're fine for submission,

Please don't worry too much about this, it was just a suggestion.
Your patch as-is is perfectly acceptable. I'd rather see it checked
in today, than possibly three weeks from now. This kind of thing always
happens to me, I have 45 minutes to make a patch, and if the review
runs too long then I don't get time until next week :-)

Cheers,
Carlos.