Re: [RFC] signal-safe fprintf?

On 7 March 2013 22:39, Andrew Hunter <ahh@google.com> wrote:
> This is true, but as pointed out downthread snprintf is (I think) not
> vulnerable to this, though I could be misinterpreting how the
> fake-files work.

Not snprintf, but the rest of *printf would be vulnerable to this,
i.e. anything that doesn't do fake-files.  snprintf will have another
problem.  Since the fake-files are different, there would be
corruption of output since the read/write pointers in the buffers
within the fake-files will not be synced.  It will most likely only
lead to jumbled up output though, not anything serious.

Siddhesh
--
http://siddhesh.in