Re: [RFC 2.0] Implementing hwcap2

> I believe I identified these through warnings.. I'll verify and send a
> correctness patch if that's the case.

I can't think of a non-error warning that would be relevant to this.
Compiling happily is not a proof of correctness for this.  It's likely
that something in the large web of indirect includes gets the
definition, but we only call each source file "correct" when it
includes what it uses.

> The issue that you pointed out to me in my previous patch RFC was that
> we can't presume which order AT_HWCAP and AT_HWCAP2 will be
> encountered.

Indeed.

> So I guess we have to presume that it starts out zero.
> I'll add a comment.

Or you could only |= into something that you have initialized in the function.