GNU C Library manual - writing missing parts

Hello All,

I have used glibc but I am relatively new to the project and the just
signed up on the list. But, I would like to contribute to the
documentation efforts.

This is regarding the information about manual on
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/development.html. I would like to
fill in some of the missing parts. But I could not find information
about what the current status is, or which would be a good starting
point to work on the manual.

I would like to ask, if the concerned maintainer(s) can point me out
in the right direction to proceed with this.

Thanks
Yogesh