Re: Warnings about error_t in glibc on GNU/Hurd

> I'd suggest to go with the simple ESUCCESS instead of spending some more
> months ;-) thinking about a "more suitable" name.

That is indisputably reasonable, but I did just find myself spending a few
minutes thinking about what name would be more suitable. ;-)

> +	/* Avoid warning: case value '0' not in enumerated type 'error_t'.  */
> +	ESUCCESS = 0,

I don't think this is the right comment.  If anybody reads this comment at
all, that doesn't tell them much.  Perhaps something like:

/* The value zero always means success and it is perfectly fine for
   code to use 0 explicitly (or implicitly, e.g. via Boolean coercion).
   Having an enum entry for zero both makes the debugger print the name
   for error_t-typed zero values, and prevents the compiler from issuing
   warnings about 'case 0:' in a switch on an error_t-typed value.  */