Re: Avoid use of "register" as optimization hint

On Fri, 7 Jun 2013, Roland McGrath wrote:

> The approval we got all those years ago to relicense pieces from GMP v1
> when it was under GPL (v1 I think) to glibc LGPLv1 (as it was then) is

I'd presumed that the code had been copied in when GMP and glibc were both
under the same version of the LGPL (as they were for a long time) and so
hadn't involved any special permission; I hadn't realised that there was a
relicensing from GPL to LGPL involved when the code was added to glibc.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com