Re: Update on freeze status of glibc 2.18?

Hi,

refering the mail-thread with subject:

	gcc-4.8 + tree-loop-distribute-patterns breaks glibc-2.18

still no way to run testsuite for glibc-2.18 with -O3 (which enables
tree-loop-distribute-patterns for gcc).
At least a note in the release-notes would be necessary to explain
why gcc-4.7 + glibc-2.18 + -O3 is a bad idea.

regards

	winfried