glibc 2.18 freeze on Friday?

Community,

We are not going to freeze today, but I do want to cut down
the list of blockers to only those that are essential for
2.18.

Please look at the release blockers and remove any that
you added that you think can wait for 2.19.

I've removed the generic "Pending Reviews" entry since that
is a lot of work and doesn't need to go into 2.18. I've also
removed the libio fixes since a bug fix can be backported to
2.18.1 (Sorry Eric, please keep pinging and we'll get this
into 2.19 early).

http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.18#Release_Blockers.3F

Currently on the essential list is:

* Fix issues with gcc's -ftree-loop-distribute-patterns
	- Need a patch.
	- Very important for good integration with gcc.

* Intel TSX Lock Elision for glibc
	- Under review with env var usage removed.

* Power 8 enablement
	- Please remove any entries that are complete.

Cheers,
Carlos.