Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2013 - Registrations are now closed (plus FAQ)

Hi Diego.

    We have reached the maximum number of attendees that we can
    accept.  Registrations are now closed.  If you still wish to
    attend, contact us at tools-cauldron-admin@googlegroups.com.
    We have started a waiting list and will let you know if a slot
    opens up

    If you had registered but will no longer be able to attend,
    please let us know so we can free up that slot for someone else.

That is unfortunately my case.  Unexpected events require me to be in
Madrid the same days the Cauldron is hold.  So I won't be able to
attend.