Re: glibc-2.0.93 homebrew distribution tests

John Kennedy <jk@csuchico.edu> writes:

|>   Some things that filed to compile that seemed to cause compiler problems
|> were lynx-2.8 & gnuplot-3.5 (croaking with sig11 & sig6, respectively).

I had no problems with both of them.  Perhaps a compiler bug.

|> Since I compiled vastly more complicated programs (mozilla and all of
|> X11R6 should do it for those two examples), I don't know what their
|> particular problem is yet.

X should have no problems at all.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab                                      "And now for something
schwab@issan.informatik.uni-dortmund.de              completely different"