Re: Problems with glibc startup code on the Hurd

I have not yet had a chance to look at this.  I designed the
crt1/ld.so/libc_init_first arrangement very carefully to work for all the
Hurd's cases and be reasonable for Linux.  A lot has moved around since
then, so I'm not surprised something has broken.  I will go over it in
detail when I get the time.