Re: glibc/Hurd: dynamic linker RPC stub

   From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis@phys.uva.nl>
   Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:48:23 +0200 (MET DST)

   This is also part of my changes to get the Hurd dynamic linker
   working.  There is a small problem, this might be compiled before the
   normal Hurd RPC stubs are generated, which doesn't work of course.
   For now the solution is to run make again.  I'll try to find a better
   solution, but the Makefiles are just too complex ...

   1998-07-05  Mark Kettenis  <kettenis@phys.uva.nl>

	   * sysdeps/mach/hurd/RPC_dl_io_write.c: New file.
	   * sysdeps/mach/hurd/Makefile: Make $(objpxf)librtld.os depend on
	   $(objpfx)RPC_dl_io_write.os.

Could you explain why this is necessary?  We don't need it for any
other RPC stub in ld.so...

Thomas