2.0.x patches

Hi,

I've checked in all the patches I had pending for 2.0.x.  After I
tried several of the compilers I had lying around I found one which
didn't crashed and managed to compile and test the result
successfully.

I'd suggest RedHat and debian to update their codebases asap.  The
main interest is probably the LinuxThreads add-on.  I think I've
correctly added the necessary changes.  The new tar ball is available
at

  ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/home/drepper/glibc-linuxthreads-2.0.7pre4.tar.gz
and
  ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/software/libs/glibc/glibc-linuxthreads-2.0.7pre4.tar.gz

Please give it a try.  I've added to the `make check' pass in the last
minute the 5 test programs coming with LinuxThreads plus the test
Thorsten sent once.  It should work but who knows.