Re: When will the official glibc 2.0.7 be released?

hjl@lucon.org (H.J. Lu) writes:

> When will the official glibc 2.0.7 be released? Or should I ask what
> stops glibc 2.0.7 become public? If installation is the reason, I
> would say use my ldconfig.c and get over with it.

It is the installation what makes the problem but using ldconfig.c is
not the solution.  I have this little inst program Zack wrote lying
around and if you really want to see 2.0.7 available soon I would very
much appreciate if you could look into integrating this program as
much as necessary.  For now the program only needs to install the libc
and ld.so.  Tell me if I shall send you the sources.